San Antonio’s Market Expert
- Do they work with active buyers and sellers in the current market?
- Do they stay on top of market conditions and trends?
- Are they sending out thousands of pieces of direct mail to property owners looking for more than just what is listed in MLS?
- Do they know about LCRA required septic inspections, how to handle fill property, etc.?
- Do they make enough money that they can honestly look you in the eye and tell you that you probably should not buy a given property or are they relying on the commission that will be earned?
San Antonio is a different animal and in order to properly serve my clients I spend my free time enjoying what I sell. I study the homes by land and water. I am the first to preview homes that hit the market and when you ask me about the value of a given property I can look at you in the eye with confidence and give you an accurate valuation. I know this information because I have been inside these homes and I sell them on a daily basis. I am very active in the local market representing both buyers and sellers. I have access to off-market, pocket and pre-MLS Listings.